Korean Skincare has become the latest fashion in the skincare industry. It’s a little bit extensive but it gives you the best result you would love and enjoy.
Below is a list of the 12 Basic Korean Skincare Regime.
- Wash & Cleanse – with water only not cleanser. Wash off the dirt, impurities in the skin.
- Tone – Applying toner is important to balance the skin’s pH levels. It prevents your skin from becoming dry and dehydrated. Toner has the ability to absorb the next layer of products you apply. As you can see in this list of regimen, products are applied in layers to completely nourish the skin and give a total blockage from the harmful Ultra Violet Rays of the sun from entering our skin.
- Exfoliate – To exfoliate means to remove or peel-off the the outer layer of the skin. The top-most layer of our skin is the dead skin. It is nothing. It is dead and old so it shouldn’t be there in the first place because it doesn’t glow and it doesn’t make our skin look fresh. It is a dead skin therefore it makes our skin look dull and makes us look older. We need to exfoliate the dead skin to give way of the new and baby skin that needs our attention. This baby skin hiding under our dead skin is so alive and active, glows, bright, plump, radiant and will make us look younger and vibrant. To achieve that youthful look in us, we need to peel off those ugly dead skin. There are ways to be done to exfoliate are old skin.
- Mask – Using a Face Mask can be a rewarding to do when it comes to your skin care regimen when you have a skin type that is dry, dull, dehydrated, oily, acne-pimpled skin, saggy, dark and big pores. Naturae, USA have a selection of Face Masks that would address your skin care needs. To mention a few are
- Acne-Pimple Peel-off Mask,
- Collagen-Whitening Milk Peel-Off Mask,
- Seaweed Peel-Off Mask,
- Seaweed Whitening Mask,
- Seaweed Whitening Mask with Activated Charcoal (Included in our Glass Skin-White Set).
- Eye Cream
Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface. Exfoliation is involved in all facials, during microdermabrasion or chemical peels. Exfoliation can be achieved by mechanical or chemical means.